Aviant Corporation is an IT Services organization; the value we bring to our customers is based on the knowledge of our people. We continually invest to retain and grow existing staff to meet the goals of the client, the company, and the individual staff members. We recruit quality people to supplement the substantial knowledge and capability we have today.
We are actively seeking star performers with certification and experience in the following areas: Microsoft SQL Server, Java/J2EE, Oracle, Mobile applications and Open source technologies.
1. Sr Programmer Analyst
- Estimate development schedules and determine project scope.
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Test and peer review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Provide technical assistance and technical training to other departments and peers as required.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Work with Product Management team to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Participate in and often lead a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Initiate and implement complex technical designs spanning multiple application tiers
- Mentor and train entry-level software engineers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience on an enterprise-level project. Experience in developing web applications and web services. Minimum of 5+ years C#, Java, C++, or related experience required. Strong relational database experience using SQL and ORM tools.
- 5-7 years working knowledge of and experience with programming in Microsoft C# or another object oriented language.
- Strong understanding of various development processes (SCRUM, Agile, RAD, etc), including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Education (minimum requirements/equivalent):
- BA/BS or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Preferred experience: 3+ years Microsoft SQL Server database experience using nHiberate and LINQ. Experience coding multi-tier global-ready enterprise systems offered via SaaS. Knowledge of WPF, WCF, and WF aspects of Microsoft .NET Framework.
2. Java Spring Developer
Need to support and develop important web applications that are built using core Java Spring modules.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in java in which minimum 2 years’ experience in
Spring using the following modules – Spring MVC – should be able to design web pages in JSP using Tag libraries integrate with Spring MVC module.
- Spring AOP – should be able to design and develop Spring AOP module using database layer and Hibernate.
- Spring IoC – design and develop Spring beans and modularize the business logic with the IoC (Inversion of Control) container.
- Expert level of understanding in JPA (Java Persistence Architecture using Spring).
- Experience in Velocity template based web pages and java mail using Spring.
- Experience with Spring JDBC, Spring Security and Spring Quartz is required, and Spring Integration using Enterprise Patterns is preferred.
- Should be able to understand the build process and deployments using Maven.
- Experience with Oracle and having core knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- SpringSource Certification is a plus
If interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org